Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Croatia
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Croatia holds 71,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 74th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Croatia has proven reserves equivalent to 2.8 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 3 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 74th
| Share of World: 0.00 %
3 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Croatia
Oil Consumption in Croatia
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Croatia consumes 69,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Croatia ranks 90th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Croatia consumes 0.69 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 4,208,602 people), or 251 gallons per capita per year (6 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Croatia
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Croatia produces
18,527.97 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 81st in the world.
- Croatia produces every year an amount equivalent to 9.5% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Croatia imports 73% of its oil consumption (50,268 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production