Côte d'Ivoire Oil
Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Côte d'Ivoire
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Côte d'Ivoire holds 100,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 70th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Côte d'Ivoire has proven reserves equivalent to 5.4 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 5 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 70th
| Share of World: 0.01 %
5 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Côte d'Ivoire
Oil Consumption in Côte d'Ivoire
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Côte d'Ivoire consumes 51,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Côte d'Ivoire ranks 103rd in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Côte d'Ivoire consumes 0.09 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 23,822,714 people), or 33 gallons per capita per year (1 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Côte d'Ivoire
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Côte d'Ivoire produces
50,357.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 63rd in the world.
- Côte d'Ivoire produces every year an amount equivalent to 18.4% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Côte d'Ivoire imports 28% of its oil consumption (14,059 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production